


Australia has been lots of fun. On Saturday we went to the Wildlife park and I saw a kangaroo and a Koala bear. Today we went to Frankston and went to the beach.
Every day I ask Daddy if we can go to the beach cause it is so much fun.Today while I was there I chased sea gulls and splashed Daddy. I also made a sand castle. The salt water at this beach tastes blucky.
3 comments:
Hello Kira,
Everybody missed you at school yesterday. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. I like that picture of you with the kangaroo. Was he friendly? Making a sand castle at the beach sounds like fun. Maybe we will make an ice castle tomorrow! Say hi to your family for me!
From Mrs. Candler
Hey Kira! you look like you are having fun and what cute animals you got to see! Good job splashing Daddy, keep it up!
Love Kimmie
Hi Kira!
You remember me? It's Tirzah.
I sure hope you have lots more fun.
Tirzah
Post a Comment